Friday, October 3, 2008

More Rivalry Comments

The lateest comments on rivalries. The questions again

The questions
1. What do you think is the best high school rivalry and why?
2. What is your most memorable moment from a rivarly that you are/were involved in?

The newest answers

Paul Smith (Jefferson Forest Boys Basketball Head Coach)
Not being from this area for very long, it is hard to have a real "feel" for this. However, in my short time here I do see that JF and Brookville is a big rivalry for the long time JF people. I can tell on game night that the game has a much different atmosphere.

Mark Hanks (Pulaski County Head Boys Basketball Coach and former Liberty Minutemen Head Coach)
From my days at Liberty, I really enjoyed coaching against Jim Hawley at JF. He always was light years ahead of me preparation wise and we had the studs to even it up !

More to come

No comments: