Tuesday, August 12, 2008

High School Scrimmages This Week

This week several scrimmages are taking place around the greater Lynchburg area and beyond. Some of those scrimmages include

Friday

Jamboree at Pulaski County High School. I know Brookville and Pulaski will be there. I believe other teams include Radford. Tazewell and a couple of other teams from Southwest Virginia will be there. Brookville is the only team from the Central Virginia area that will be in attendence.

Gretna & William Fleming at Jefferson Forest

William Campbell at Martinsville

Heritage hosts G.W. Danville

Chatham in a jamboree hosted by Bassett. Other teams in attendence include Magna Vista, Patrick County, Hidden Valley and Giles.

Saturday
E.C. Glass hosts Salem

All of these are to the best of my knowledge. If you know where I have something wrong, or know something I don't know. Feel free to post.

No comments: