Monday, December 13, 2010

The Sports Buffet Podcast Running at Full Steam

Saturday, I ventured to Williams Stadium and used my facebook page "The Sports Buffet Podcast" which is linked to my "The Sports Buffet Podcast" Twitter page and I kept updates going for the two AA state title games (Division 3, Richlands and Poquoson and Division 4, Harrisonburg and Briar Woods) as well as sprinkling in some other score updates from the Beacon Credit Union Classic.

I had a blast.

I am sure some of my Facebook followers were getting tired of the updates, but I felt like I was actually credible and serious, so therefore "The Sports Buffet Podcast" is back!

Now, I need some help.

If you are an athletic director or coach reading this, keep me up to date with what is going on with your team. I am a staff of one. Let me know if an athlete is signing to go to college, let me know if there is a game being rescheduled. Send me a copy of your schedule and roster (TheSportsBuffet@verizon.net) is where you can e-mail me. After your game is over, call me or text me your score, I'll get it on our Facebook page. My goal is to gain more followers (I am currently at 625 and become just as big of a part of the sports scene in the area as the television stations and the newspaper. Also, as you always know, I do preach a focus on Central VA area sports, but we cover EVERYTHING. Let us know if there is anything you want to hear!

Also, shoot any ideas and suggestions to me at TheSportsBuffet@verizon.net

No comments: