Monday, July 28, 2008

The Sports Buffet: I'm Back!

I am the proud author, creator, producer, host, do all guy of "The Sports Buffet with Bob Alvis". I checked the podcast page the other day (http://thesportsbuffet.mypodcast.com) and saw where it had almost been 30 days since I had posted podcasts. Well, I'm back baby. You are still going to hear the best podcasts available, I'll be conducting high school fall sports previews here in the next week or so, as high school football practice starts around the commonwealth today. Other sports fall in line this week or by the start of next at the latest. I also will still be conducting interviews with the best in college and pro sports, whether it be media members, or we may strive for others as well. Another change you will find is this, as we add "classic" interviews and games from the days of "Talking High School Sports" and such. The current podcasts will be placed above those from "back in the day". Check the site, (http://thesportsbuffet.mypodcast.com) and you may understand what I'm talking about. As always, your comments and suggestions are appreciated and desired, just e-mail me at TheSportsBuffet@verizon.net

No comments: